1. Make sure your entranceway says “Hey, look at me!”
2. Prune dead limbs from trees.
3. Paint (or touch up) exterior, and repair screens and windows.
4. Clean your windows.
5. Check A/C and heating systems.
6. Fix leaky faucets, toilets, and faulty lights.
7. Vacuum drapes and carpets.
8. Repair wall cracks, re-caulk bathrooms and kitchen.
9. Clear out closets.
10. Remove excess furniture.
11. Keep cats and dogs out of visitors’ way.
12. Mow lawn, edge driveway and walkways.
13. Ensure windows, doors, and locks work smoothly.
14. Weed flower beds and trim shrubs.
15. Throw out junk from garage and storage areas.
16. Clean lawn furniture.
17. If you have a pool, make it crystal clear.
This information is brought to you by a proud member of the Texas Association of REALTORS®. Whenever you buy, sell, or lease real estate, make sure your agent is a REALTOR®.